Your privacy is important to me. I am committed to protecting your personal data.
Your personal data will be collected and processed by María Crucera Vasco, registered in Belgium with Company Registration Number BE 0764.442.845 and registered address at Coupure 303/A, 9000 Gent.
Should you have concerns about the way I process your data or would like me to stop processing your data please contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
👤 What personal information do I collect about you?
I may collect and process the following personal information:
- Identity data, which includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title.
- Contact data, which includes billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers or social media channels.
- If you contact María Crucera, I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Transaction data, which includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from me.
- Technical data, which includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone, setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Any other data relevant to the service you have asked me to provide (eg. documents, files, materials and other content) provided by you to me in order to carry out the agreed service.
- Data relevant for my portfolio: When I aim to use visual material or other collected data for portfolio purposes (for example, to display an illustration you have commissioned from me), I will ask specific consent from you to:
- Share an image of work/services I have provided for external purposes (website, social media x, other media)
- Share your name for external purposes (website X, social media x, other media)
I do not collect any special categories of personal data (which include sensitive personal information such as details about your race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, political affiliation and sexual orientation).
🕵️♀️ How I collect personal data
I collect most of this information from you directly, when we are in contact by e-mail, by telephone, by social media, by post or in person. Otherwise when you:
- Purchase services from me
- Request marketing, promotional material or information to be sent to you
- Give me some feedback.
I may also collect information from:
- Automated technologies, such as cookies which collect Technical Data about your equipment and browsing activities
- Publicly accessible sources
- Analytics providers e.g. Google (based outside the EU)
- Providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as PayPal or DHL
- A third party with your specific consent (e.g. your bank or third party marketing lists)
👩💻 How I process personal data
- Processing an order: If you order products or services from me I might process identity, contact, and financial data.
I will only share your personal data:
- For legal reasons: I may share personal data to meet any applicable law or regulation or follow any order from a competent supervisory body.
- With entities who process personal data for me: These entities may only process the personal data upon my instructions and for the purposes necessary to fulfil the purposes of the processing. These entities are equally bound by the Privacy Law.
🎯Approach to marketing
This website does not contain third party advertising.
I may collect identity data about you to send you updates on my products or services if you have commissioned me or ordered products from me.
I do not permit third party advertising (or targeted advertising) on this website. If you click on links to my social media pages, or to any third-party website, you may be subject to targeted marketing via that site.
I will not share with any third party the personal information that I obtain about you for the purposes of marketing unless you have provided your specific consent for me to do so and those third parties have agreed to make no independent or further use of that data and to maintain its confidentiality.
💻 My social media and webshop pages
- My website contains links to my social media pages on Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter and to my webshop on Etsy. These third-party websites have their own respective privacy policies for which those sites are solely responsible.
- Should you visit those pages and choose to follow me on Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter or EtsyI may receive identity, contact or transaction data from the social media providers, including: name, address (email and/or postal), telephone number(s), IP address, social media account URL, date of birth and/or gender.
- If I do receive any personal information about you from these third party social media sites, I will not process your information for the purposes of direct marketing.
- If you would like me to delete the personal information that I have received about you from these sites, please email me at email@example.com.
- If you do not want me to receive further information about you from these sites, you should also contact the sites directly to turn off the ‘follow’ setting.
🍪 Cookies & analytics
This website also uses website analytics, including Google Analytics, to evaluate and improve this website, personalise your experience and to offer the best, most accessible service possible to all visitors.
To find out more about Google Analytics and to learn how to opt out, please visit:
When you visit this website, these analytics service providers may collect the following data, which will almost always be anonymised and aggregated before reporting back to me:
- Number of visitors to this website
- Pages visited while on the website and time spent per page
- Page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods
- Websites where visitors have come from and where they go afterwards
- Page response times and any download errors;
- Other technical information relating to end user devices, such as IP address or browser plug-in.
I process this information to understand how visitors use my website and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity.
This processing is crucial to the running of my online business and I therefore undertake such monitoring in the pursuit of my legitimate interests in improving my Website to provide a better service and source of information to visitors.
This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you.
☝️ Your rights in relation to the personal data that I process
You have the following rights over the way I process personal data relating to you. I aim to respond as soon as practicable but within one month at the latest. I do not charge a fee to respond to your request:
- To ask for a copy of data I am processing about you and have inaccuracies corrected
- To ask me to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data
To make a request in relation to any of your rights, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I take appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
Though I take care to ensure the highest level of security available, no servers are immune to being compromised either wilfully or otherwise. By allowing me to store your personal data, you accept that this is done at your own risk.
I will not rent or sell personal data to anyone. I will disclose personal data only in response to a legal or governmental demand, or when I believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect my property or rights, third parties or the public at large.
In accordance with data protection laws and good commercial practice, I do not retain data in a form that permits identification of the person(s) to whom it relates for any longer than is necessary. Once the purpose for which information has been collected has been fulfilled, I will either permanently delete your personal information or remove all identifiers within it so that it is no longer personal data. I may use such anonymised data for research and/or business analysis purposes.
If you would like me to stop using your personal information, please email me at email@example.com